The EDGE Talon Oval Kart is no longer available, we have left this page up for reference only.
2004 was the debut season of the EDGE Talon Oval Chassis and the response from customers has been awesome! Racers from all over the US running in every kind of condition, track type and tire compound imaginable have their Talon's running up front. The Talon features enough adjustments for the seasoned pro along with a setup window to easily accommodate the hobbyist or beginner, a combination that we worked hard to achieve and one that we are very proud of.
The 2006 version has seen some structural and cosmetic changes to further improve chassis performance! Looking for an EDGE over the competition in 2007? You need the EDGE Talon!
Each Talon includes as Standard Equipment:
- Tig Welded and CNC Bent Combination 1 1/4", 1 1/8" Tubing, Various Wall Thicknesses
- Short Front Snout Keeps Front End Roll Over to Minimum with Excellent Turn In
- Hyme Adjustable Castor and Camber and Front Lead
- Right Rear Lead Adjust Cassette (Offset Holes for Easy Adjustment, No more Guessing!)
- Left Rear Quick Cross Adjuster
- Removable Front Bar with Clamps for Front End Stiffness Tuning - First in the Industry!
- Clampable Second Engine Rail Bar for Adjustable Stiffness (Awesome for Hard Fast Tracks!)
- Multi Position Steering Lock
- One Post Steering Upright with Infinite Adjustment
- Z-Bent Spindles for Zero Scrub
- Left Rear Hyme for Increased Left Rear Stability
- Lower Steering Shaft Hyme
- Reversed Left Rear Hanger for Added Stability and Easier Cross Tuning
- Aluminum Brake Plate for Easy Axle Height Changes
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height
- Step Down Right Front Spindle (3/4" tso 5/8") for Increased Corner Speed and Load
- Welded on Weight Tabs and Bodywork Mounts
- Fiberglass Laydown Oval Seat
- Aluminum 14" Steering Wheel
- Floating Rear Bumper, Keeps Kart Free
- Chrome Side Nerf Bars and Front Bumper with Bodywork Tabs
- Adjustable Seat Slides and Seat Struts, Redesigned Seat Struts!
- Enginetics Mini Brake and Disk with Brake Rotor Guard
- Lightweight Front and Rear Wheel Hubs
- Powder Coated Frame in Gloss Black with Black and Red Anodized Components